Warren Buffett This Post How to Scan a Warren Buffett belongs to Question And Answer which is extremely interested to you!! Today, let’s join Game On V Blog to figure out Warren Buffett in this post!
- Known as the “Oracle of Omaha,” Warren Buffett is one of the most successful investors of all time.
- Buffett runs Berkshire Hathaway, which owns dozens of companies, including insurer Geico, battery maker Duracell and restaurant chain Dairy Queen.
- The son of a U.S. congressman, he first bought stock at age 11 and first filed taxes at age 13.
- He has promised to donate over 99% of his wealth. So far he has given more than $48 billion, mostly to the Gates Foundation and his kids’ foundations.
- In 2010, he and Bill Gates launched the Giving Pledge, asking billionaires to commit to donating at least half of their wealth to charitable causes.
HOVER TO REVEAL NET WORTH BY YEAR
The Richest Person In Every State (2019)
Source of WealthBerkshire Hathaway, Self Made
Marital StatusWidowed, Remarried
EducationMaster of Science, Columbia University; Bachelor of Arts/Science, University of Nebraska Lincoln
Did you know
Buffett still lives in the same Omaha, Nebraska, home he purchased in 1958 for $31,500.
Buffett was rejected from Harvard Business School; he got a master’s in economics from Columbia University instead.
In Their Own Words
Rational people don’t risk what they have and need for what they don’t have and don’t need.Warren Buffett
Related People & Companies
More on Forbes
who is warren buffett In case you have any doubts who is warren buffett to scan let us know, these doubts are priceless since helping us to improve our content in the future